11 July 2006

Pirates Ahoy

Well it is 12:07 and do you know where I am. Still at work!!!

It seems like everyone waits to give me items untill 11:50 on Friday when I get to leave at Noon.

Oh well, I have time to surf while they were biding their time.....

I found it interesting that Dr. Stephen Hawkings is a websurfer. He has posted and interesting question on Yahoo Answers.

Would you like a shot of answering his question?
-----------------

I found two games today. The first, 'Fancy Pants',  is pretty cool.


The second, 'The Maze', is pretty cruel.

-------------------------

Today was the 'running of the bulls' in Petaloma Spain. This activity lands on people's 'things to do before I die' lists.

What people don't realize is that this activity needs to be toward the end of the list since you may die trying it. To each his own.
-------------

I have two photos to wrap up todays post. The first is from the Space Shuttle.

I think this was during the inspection of the ship after they docked with the space station yesterday.

The second picture is of a cave.

There are more where that came from.
----------------

No videos today, sorry about the maze. Have a great weekend.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]