17 July 2006

My world was Flat

kissingLast night we went to watch the fireworks from Weber State. This is a tradition we have been doing for many years. For that last 5 or 6 years we have avoided the traffic nightmare of campus and viewed the fireworks from either the Mount Ogden Golf Course or Wasatch Elementary School.

This morning I had to change a flat tire on my truck before I drove into work. That was probably the most exciting that has happened all day unless you count the brown water coming from all the taps in the building. Oh well, I did surf a little today...

I was reading an article from Entertainment Weekly about the 'Top Sidekick of all time'. Out of the below pictures can you guess who the winner was?

[Chewbacca]

[Robin]

[Ed McMahon]

[George Costanza]

Did you cheat? Entertainment Weekly named Ed McMahon as the top sidekick. I would cancel my subscription but I don't subscribe. ARRRRUGEGGGEEEE!!! That's Wookie for recount!!!
-----------------

The space shuttle landed safely earlier today.

Discovery approaching the runway at the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla
--------------

I came across this NASA website that offers panoramic views of the moon missions.

[Apollo 17 - Last man on the moon]

[Apollo 11 - The First Man on the Moon]

These missions are one of mans greatest accomplishments.
----------------

I found this cool poster for 'Spiderman 3'.

As soon as I find more information I will blog about it. But this is a great teaser.
---------------

I came across this image of 'The Best Lightning'.

Sorry I did not save the link.
----------------

When I was a kid my sister and I would ride our bikes over to a little store on 9th East in Provo. It was located across the street from where my dad's gas station is. I would save up my money so I could but an actual Matchbox car that came in a match box.

This is one of the many sweet rides of my youth. A Lotus Super Seven that flew like a bat out of he!!. Today I came across a website that showed many of those cars of my youth.
-------------



Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]