06 July 2006

Fast Day



I missed a blog on Friday. It was a short day and I took Joseph to work with me. I didn't really have time sorry.

About an hour ago they told me we were off at noon today so I will make this short and sweet.

Surfs up........

I am hooked on the World Cup but now that England has lost I don't know who I will cheer for. I heard today that David Beckham was calling it quits as captain.

-------------------

There is this weird story about a girl who had an accident that ripped her face off. The story included pictures. Thought I'd share, not because it is gross but I have never heard of this before.

There are other pictures with this story including what the girls looks like 10 years after the operation.
----------------

Warren Buffett, the world's second most wealthy man, announced he will donate 30 billion to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It is estimated that this foundation will have over $60 billion to give out.

This article talks about how much $60 billion is.
---------------

I found another beautiful all American image, taken in France.

------------

I read an article about an image of a tornado and a rainbow.

Here is a page of more amazing storm images.
---------------

Here is a video of the most complex paper model in the world.


[rss link]
---------------

I love the show 'whose line it is anyway'. My wife and I have spent many evenings giggling on the couch watching this show. I have only see this clip in the Internet. I came across it again today and thought I would post it. Here is Richard Simmons.

[rss link]
----------------

Have a good Fourth of July. I will be back on the fifth.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]