19 June 2006

woof 360 nuts

Well, it is Monday. I could end this blog there. That's all I'd have to say to describe today.

I took off Friday for my Anniversary. The day started with a loud boom in my back yard. One too many nuts for another squirrel.


RIP buddy.

That's three well-done squirrels in two weeks!!!!!!

After dealing with that, my wife and I went to Park City for the day. We ate at the Baja Cantina, shopped at the Tanger Outlets and caught 'The Davinci Code' at the Red Stone Cinema.


I think she loves me.

Yesterday was father's day. We had a surf and turf BBQ. My kids gave me gifts. I called my dad and everything seems right in the world.

Because I was gone on Friday it took me longer to surf today.

I played this game about a year ago.


It is a cool flash puzzle where you try and balance objects in the air. I came across it this morning. Thought I'd share.
-------------


I love Calvin and Hobbes. This strip is from the day my oldest son was born. I used to read the paper just for this comic. Today I found an online library of every strip from 1985-1996.
---------------
I found this really cool 360 degree photo of the nightline of paris.


Check it out here.
------------------
I came across this website that claims to have plans for the 'World's Greatest Paper Airplane'.


hmmmm..
------------------
Have you ever watched 'Back to the Future'. At the beginning of the movie Marty plugs into a giant amp and plays a chord and is thrown across the room by the sound.


This woofer reminded me of that movie. Yes, it is real.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]