15 June 2006

Stunning Reality

I updated my blogger account. I started in back in 2004. It had posted three items all saying I was going to get familiar with blogger. I have duplicated my past post to there. I'm not sure how much longer I will dual blog.

I added Burning Down Paris today.

I also went surfing...


I came across an image of the 'Earth Science Picture of the Day'. It shows Crepuscular Rays over a mountain peak in the background.

[by Wolfgang Hinz taken in Lukla, Nepal]

You can read more about this here
--------------------

I have also been interested in the transition Tony Snow has been making going from a commentator on FOX to the White house press secretary. I think this photo sums it up.

(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

"White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, left, and White House Counselor Dan Barlett, ride in a military helicopter wearing helmets and flak jackets for a trip from Baghdad International Airport to U.S. Embassy in the Greenzone Tuesday, June 13, 2006 in Baghdad, Iraq. Snow and Bartlett traveled with President Bush who made a surprise visit to Baghdad."
---------------------

I also had to include this. I'm not sure why I started but I didn't plan it this way.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]